Cerianna is a radioactive diagnostic agent indicated for use with positron emission tomorgraphy (PET) imaging for the detection of estrogen receptor (ER) positive lesions as an adjunct to biopsy in patients with recurrent or metastatic breast cancer.
A tissue biopsy should be used to confirm recurrence of breast cancer and to verify ER status. This imaging agent is not utilized to image other imaging receptors.
To schedule an cERianna PETCT, please call us at:
(888) 738-3211 or (916) 737-3211.
Women in the U.S. have a 1 in 8 lifetime risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer (source: breastcancer.org)
- Click here for more information on Cerianna.
- See us on Sacramento’s Fox 40 news station by clicking here!
- Medi-Cal covers this exam. Click here for detailed information.
- Siemens publication about NCPIC and our step towards precisional treatment with this service.